RIVER STAND UP PADDLING MEMBERSHIP INFO PACKETThank you for registering for lessons with Potomac Paddlesports! This packet of information is provided to help keep you organized and ensure that you are fully prepared for your lessons. Please review all of this information carefully at least one week prior to your lesson. You may contact us at any time with questions by calling 301-881-2628 or emailing us at email@example.com.
For expert service when purchasing paddling clothing or equipment, please visit our retail store at 9812 Falls Rd. Potomac, MD 20854. Please double-check the location and date of your lesson!
This packet contains the following:
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some answers to the most frequently asked questions.
- You have up to two years from your first lesson to complete any membership package.
- Please schedule or re-schedule your lessons online.
- You have up until 72 hours before a class’s start time to reschedule. Students who do not reschedule in time or who don’t show up forfeit their lesson. No exceptions are made to this policy and we do not offer refunds.
- Please bring all of your own equipment.
- Please arrive and be prepared fifteen minutes prior to your lesson start time. (Late arrivals will not be admitted to class.)
- All lessons meet rain or shine. A decision to postpone due to lightning or other dangerous conditions is made on-site at the last possible minute. (Mother Nature often cooperates if we wait-and-see.)
- You will fall in the water and should definitely dress to get wet! Paddling-specific apparel is recommended. Please don’t try to go on the cheap when it comes to your comfort. See the list of items to bring and visit our retail stores for assistance with purchasing the right clothing for paddling.
- Please do not wait until the last minute to purchase your clothing and accessories.
- During your lesson, store your car key in a “Hide-a-Key” box somewhere on your vehicle.
- You may repeat any lesson at a discounted rate of 10%. Please call us at 301-881-2628 to schedule.
- For your safety and enjoyment, we request that you keep your
personal information up-to-date via your schedule page. Please log
in and update your info at www.potomacpaddlesports.com.
List of Things to Bring
The following list of things to bring is for your comfort, safety, and enjoyment of your on-water experience with us. ALL ITEMS ARE STRONGLY RECOMMENDED. Please call or visit our retail store for assistance. (See map and directions below.)