Mather Gorge Rafting Trip Info PacketThank you for registering for a whitewater rafting trip with Potomac Paddlesports! This packet of information is provided to answer any questions you may have and ensure that you are fully prepared for your adventure with us. Please review all of this information carefully at least one week prior to your trip. You may contact us at any time with questions by texting or calling 301-881-2628 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This packet contains the following:
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some answers to the most frequently asked questions.
- You have up to two years from your date of purchase to complete your trip.
- Please schedule or re-schedule your trip online.
- You have up until 72 hours before trip time to reschedule (please do so online). Guests who do not reschedule in time or don’t show up forfeit their trip. No exceptions are made to this policy and we do not offer refunds.
- Please do not wait until the last minute to prepare for your trip.
- Please arrive and be prepared fifteen minutes prior to your trip start time. (Late arrivals will not be admitted.)
- PFD (personal floatation device), paddle, helmet and raft are provided at no charge.
- Although our rafting trips do not include intentional capsizing, you could accidentally end up in the water. Therefore, in the spring and fall we require that all participants wear neoprene wetsuits or other synthetic clothing that dries quickly. Many such items can be purchased from our online store.
- Store your car key in a “Hide-a-Key” box or similar, somewhere on your vehicle during your trip.
- All trips meet rain or shine. A decision to postpone due to lightning or other dangerous conditions is made on-site at the last possible minute. (Mother Nature often cooperates if we wait and see.)
- For your safety and enjoyment, we request that you keep your
personal information up to date via your schedule page. Please log
in and update your info at www.potomacpaddlesports.com.
List of Things to Bring
The following list of things to bring is for your comfort, safety, and enjoyment of your on-water experience with us. ALL ITEMS ARE STRONGLY RECOMMENDED. Please call or text with questions.